Laser Hair Removal – Answers to your questions.
How is treatment carried out?
The hairs must be pre-shaven before the treatment download microsoft foto app. The laser is then passed over the area and the pigment in the hairs absorb the light and convert this to heat. This heat then kills and destroys the cells that make the hair, meaning a new hair cannot grow again out of that follicle herunterladen.
Is it permanent?
This is a question we get asked a lot and the answer is yes! As we kill the cells that make the hair a new hair cannot grow from that follicle, and the follicle will shrink and can even die call of duty für handy kostenlos downloaden. What we cannot do is treat a follicle that has no hair in it. If the area of treatment only has a few hairs i.e the chin you may only currently have 10% of your potential hair growth https download www.dawonia.de/www.dawonia.de/service/dawonia_mieterselbstauskunft.pdf. This means in the future you may make more hair in the other 90% of the follicles, but this hair was going to appear anyway and would have compounded on top of your existing growth Download sounds for free. So on certain areas of the body on-going treatment may be needed.
I have had it done in the past and it didn’t work, will it work this time xm music app?
There are many reasons for this; hair suitability (was the hair suitable for the treatment). Type of equipment used, operator proficiency, treatment spacing and new hair in new follicles (potential hair growth see above) becker content manager download kostenlos.
Am I suitable for treatment?
Most people are suitable for treatment. Best results are seen with people who have lighter skin and dark thick hairs herunterladen. Dark hair is easier to treat as it has a high concentration of pigment and fairer skins mean there is a bigger contrast between hair and skin. Fair hair is trickier to treat and thinner hair, though we do have an advanced system that has been chosen especially for treating these types of hairs adobe reader pro downloaden.
How does it feel?
Treatment sensation varies but is often described as a ‘flick of an elastic band’. No anaesthetic is required and most clients describe the discomforts as moderate and tolerable herunterladen.
How long does it take?
The treatment length varies depending on the size of the area. Something small such as top lip will take 10 minutes, something larger i.e full leg or full back could be 90 minutes
Is there a recovery period?
The skin may be red immediately after treatment and the hair follicles may be swollen and raised but this usually subsides within a few hours. Adverse reactions are rare but may include a small blister or temporary lightening or darkening of the skin.
How many treatments are recommended?
Only hair that is actively growing is affected, therefore multiple treatments are needed a typical average number of treatments is 6-12, though it does vary. Treatments are conducted evfery 4 to 8 weeks depending on the area being treated, until a good result is seen